Our Mission and Aims
We are committed to providing a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment where each one of our pupils can achieve their potential and flourish academically and socially. We have high expectations of all our pupils and endeavour to nurture their self-confidence and self-esteem so that they can develop to their full potential.
We aim to:
- create an inclusive learning environment where everyone feels safe, happy and ready to learn;
- provide a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum where every child will encounter a wide range of experiences, both within the local area and further afield;
- have passionate staff who foster a love of learning, inquiry and resilience in order to enable our children to achieve their potential and be prepared for the next stage of their education and adult life;
- encourage and support the development of staff and governors, in order to achieve the highest standards for all;
- be guided by our key values: respect, learn, believe, achieve.
Our school values of Respect, Learn, Believe and Achieve are simple, yet essential for success, both in school and in life. These qualities will stay with our children a lifetime, and will provide the mind-set they need to succeed in all they do.
As our children embark on their journey of discovery and development, our school and the community around it needs to play its part. We will work with you to ensure that during their time with us they become curious, confident learners, show respect for each other and those around them, and keep themselves and others safe. Ultimately we aim that they become ambitious in their thinking and their dreams for the future.